The “Training of eduDrone trainers” Short term joint staff training have been hosted in Larissa, Greece by Ke.Di.Vi.M2 KAINOTOMIA, from 18th to 22nd of June, 2018.
12 representatives of eduDrone project partners from Romania, Poland, Italy and Greece were present.
The main goal of this Learning/Teaching/Training Activity (LTTA) was the preparation of eduDrone trainers who will support their organizations in managing the eduDrone training course. Also, all the participants will use the skills and knowledge gained during LTTA to develop better quality project outputs.
The main objectives of the “Training of eduDrone trainers” LTTA were as following:
- To contribute to the improvement of the quality of VET teachers, trainers and other professionals involved, via knowledge transfer from business partners to educational partners and vice-versa
- to better develop participants’ individual skills and competences, which will help them to improve their capacity to effectively use the project results and to disseminate them.
- To improve each participant organization’s competence in managing the eduDrone training course, thanks to the training its staff
- to work and brainstorm on the content, methodologies, approaches, etc. to be used in the development of the intellectual outputs Learning Management System (LMS)
- to allow interaction and change ideas among partners with respect to the project outputs
- to test, experiment, evaluate and optimize the intellectual outputs developed so far, Guidelines on the use of Drones in VET and O3. Drone Technology Curricula.
During the 5 days of training, each of the participating partners made presentations on topics relevant for the eduDrone project:
- Introduction to Industry 4.0
- Introduction to Drone Technology
- Technological Entrepreneurship
- Implementation of Industry 4.0 and Drone Technology in VET
- Teaching Industry 4.0 and Drone Technology to VET students
- Teaching Industry 4.0 and Drone Technology based Entrepreneurship
Each presentation was followed by discussions on how to implement the gained knowledge in the project’s outputs, sessions of questions and answers as well as practical demonstrations on Augmented Reality.